Thursday, November 17, 2011

8 weeks and counting!

Yikes. I'm getting nervous, no doubt at all!! What's it going to be like? Will Greta have a hard time adjusting? She can be aggressive when she wants something or doesn't get her way. Will she hit her baby brother or sister? Will she feel loved? Will I be able to give her special time while meeting the many needs of a newborn? Will my emotions and hormones take over and make me an anxious mess? Last time, I freaked out over any pictures taken of Greta in pacifiers, I still don't like them and prefer pictures w/o them, but I seriously freaked!

It took me a good year (including a move across the world) to feel fully back to myself again, and then I got pregnant again. Nervous, yes, I am very!!!

Greta has been enjoying Tiny Tots twice a week. She is so fast, and I am slowing down! She is saying new words every day! She is a good helper and picker-upper! She is in LOVE with Elmo, Abby, YGG and new infatuation The Wizard of Oz!! She will watch almost the entire movie before dozing off, and imitates the lollipop guild munchkins! Gosh, it's cute :)

Chris is humoring me and doing a great job handling all my nesting (cleaning and rearranging, purging and making lists). I'm a lucky girl to have him in my life! Such a hands on dad! Thanks Chris!

Will get some pictures soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment